Monday, July 22, 2013

A Fashionable Mentor!

The dictionary defines a mentor as A. A counselor or guide & B. A tutor or coach. Mrs. Takisha Sanders-Polk are all of thee above & more. She has majored in fashion design at LSU & owns a boutique.. Baggage Boutique that is. She pushes & motivates me so much to get out here & handle my business. She teaches me the ropes of the fashion industry & encourages me to stay focused. She always checks on me to see what's next, what's in store, & how things are going whether it's fashion or life related. Mrs. Takisha is there when I need her & is the true definition of a mentor. She has had a major impact on my life & from the bottom of my heart I thank her for being so willing to help me understand the fashion industry & push me to attain what I need to excel. She has a great personality, spirit, and most importantly a huge heart. So this post is dedicated to my fashionable mentor Mrs. Takisha Sanders-Polk! Love you bunches!!
XoXo Dee

1 comment: