As we all know fall is right around the corner! With seasons changing so does your wardrobe & your looks. We tend to go for darker colors during fall & winter. Here are a few tips that I follow for my nails during these seasons!
1. I tend to replace my glitter colors with metallic colors.
2. I go for darker but never too dark. ( I love a little pop in my color).
3. I usually go for purples, greens, reds, & oranges because they are the most colorfilled options.
4. Experimenting during these seasons are great!
5. Most importantly I just like for my colors to be fun & never dull.
*Down below are a few fun colors I will experiment with this fall/winter!*