Friday, February 15, 2013

Addicted to Addiction!





Summer is coming and of course women are getting their bodies right for swimsuits. And I have the perfect swimsuit line in mind! Addiction is the new hottest topic for Summer 2013. Addiction is a swimwear line that is upcoming and is bringing forth the heat even before launching the website. Owner, Ashley B is doing a great job by letting women voice their opinions on her next purchases for the line. I know you said who is Ashley B! Well you have seen her a dozen of times on my blog modeling for Baggage Boutique and now she is branching out with a project of her own. Now you are wondering where is this website! Well the website officially launches March 1st and as soon as I get it, I will make sure to update you all with it. I'll leave the instagram below so you all can follow it and keep it up with Addiction daily! You haven't been addicted until you've tried this addiction! Get ready! XoXo Dee

Instagram: addiction_swimwear
Ashley's Instagram: fierce_cookie

No comments:

Post a Comment