Saturday, December 15, 2012

Introducing LovebyMC!

Today, I had the chance to interview a very sweet young lady who is a jewelry designer who will dominate the armcandy industry with her eye for collaborating beautiful pieces & beads just to your exact taste! Yum! Below is the interview I had with her:

How did you get started with Love by MC? - I've been making jewelry for about 3 years now. I actually stopped to focus on school. One day I needed a piece to wear with an outfit so I made it. When I wore it out, people kept asking where'd I'd purchased the piece & I told them I made it. Next thing you know I was making pieces.

How'd you come up with the name Love by MC? -Love came from me being able to make everything you love. If you love wooden beads, you can have it. Love crosses, here it is. Just being able to give you what you love!

What would you say inspires you to keep making jewelry? - Creativity. Knowing that I can make anything, that anything is possible. Whether I'm looking in a magazine, wanting to imitate a piece or looking around & seeing colors or the sunset. Just taking in everything around me & knowing I can make whatever it is! Also, people! When you get those supporters who love your pieces more than you.

How would you say your experience with this journey has been so far?
- It's been exciting. It has definitely been a blessing. Everything happened so fast! I'd just resumed creating for 2 weeks & now I'm here (Baggage Boutique).

LovebyMC has a special collection available at Baggage Boutique! Check it out! XoXo Dee
Facebook: LovebyMCJewelry
Instagram: LovebyMC
Blog: vivalamc.tumblr.com







No comments:

Post a Comment