Monday, May 14, 2012

The Dress That Says Everything!



First I must say three words before I go on... WHAT A DRESS!! lol...back to the regularly scheduled post. Saturday night I was given the opportunity to host a fashion show. Me being me, of course, I needed something fierce to wear! Baggage LLC, ladies and gentlemen I must say did a fantastic job! My make-up artist Toyia Davis did an amazing job! I loved the dress, it was bananas how different it was and matched me perfectly! If this dress is screaming your name here's the link below! Enjoy! XoXo
http://www.baggagellc.com/
Dress: Baggage LLC. Shoes: Shoe Nami. Earrings: Baggage LLC.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE that dress!!
    www.poolovesboo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You can shop for it now WWW.baggagellc.com

      Delete